Sketchup Blog - News and Notes from the Sketchup folks

Learn more about using Scenes

I just finished a video about using Scenes to create animations, walk-throughs and fly-throughs of your models. I also talk a little bit about working with Scenes and Sections to create animated section cuts -- definitely one of the most impressive things you can do to present your work. Check it out:



Permalink | Links to this post |
The comments you read here belong only to the person who posted them. We do, however, reserve the right to remove off-topic comments.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

very helpful video, using scenes for shadow animation is brilliant

Blony said...

OK. This looks OK. The scenes in this file were created Using SU Animate, I was able to create a walk. thru animation in SketchUp using SU Animate.

Andres said...

I have a nex blog about Sketchup!!I am from Spain!!You can see all my models, also you can download all of them free!!I'm waiting for you!!Visit me in www.andopelao.blogspot.com