Sketchup Blog - News and Notes from the Sketchup folks

3D Warehouse: Model sharing in 41 languages

Can you say Google Триизмерна галерия? With this release we've added support for 14 more languages, bringing the total number of 3D Warehouse languages to an astonishing 41! Now you can share your models using 3D Warehouse in Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Filipino, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian, Ukrainian and Vietnamese. You can change the language in the top right hand corner and don't forget to use one of our recent features - integration with Google Translate - to localize model descriptions!


Posted by Jelena Oertel, 3D Warehouse Localization Team

Permalink | Links to this post |
The comments you read here belong only to the person who posted them. We do, however, reserve the right to remove off-topic comments.

7 comments :

Unknown said...

Architects from around the world are sending their bests renders ArchDaily´s fan page. Send yours! http://bit.ly/JuyVH

Anonymous said...

Since I’m new to blogging, these articles are greatly appreciated; very useful and informative blog and every body must visit this blog. Please come visit my site ear nose & throat when you got time.

Anonymous said...

I really liked your blog! You have some great content. Check out my blog and give me some feedback Please visit my site influenza a symptoms when you got time.

Anonymous said...

Me and my friend were arguing about an issue similar to this! Now I know that I was right. lol! Thanks for the information you post. Please come visit my site Long Beach Business Directory when you got time.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing! Please come visit my site Fresno Business Directory when you got time.

Anonymous said...

i love the style, i have several similar one, i usually wear them to work or shopping. Please come visit my site Seattle Business Directory when you got time.

Anonymous said...

love your blog! Very cool! Please come visit my site Milwaukee Business Directory when you got time.