Sketchup Blog - News and Notes from the Sketchup folks

SketchUp goes to Beijing

The Summer Games are about to start, and chances are, you're not in Beijing to see them. That's alright, though – we've got the next best thing.

Our colleagues over at the Lat Long blog have put together a terrific compendium of everything we're doing to get you as close to the Games as possible. This includes an extensive 3D Warehouse collection of Olympic venues modeled in SketchUp. You can even take a look at them in context with this Google Earth KML. Who needs air travel?

Permalink | Links to this post |
The comments you read here belong only to the person who posted them. We do, however, reserve the right to remove off-topic comments.


AmenZen said...

I thought this could be the fastest way to reach you. I am new in sketchup, one weekend and I now I see life as borders and...
I have told several friends and even tryed to download the program again, but it suddenly goes to a page
with a text that says: document.write('
a form box
a JOIN! button and


I appreciate your work.

piaoren2008 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ethan Anderson said...

That looks neat. I guess I'll see if I can at least get sketchup /viewer/ working on ubuntu..

Ethan Anderson said...

Gaahh, that's not working either..

sexy said...



A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX





美容課程 said...