Sketchup Blog - News and Notes from the Sketchup folks

SketchUp goes to Beijing

The Summer Games are about to start, and chances are, you're not in Beijing to see them. That's alright, though – we've got the next best thing.

Our colleagues over at the Lat Long blog have put together a terrific compendium of everything we're doing to get you as close to the Games as possible. This includes an extensive 3D Warehouse collection of Olympic venues modeled in SketchUp. You can even take a look at them in context with this Google Earth KML. Who needs air travel?

Permalink | Links to this post |
The comments you read here belong only to the person who posted them. We do, however, reserve the right to remove off-topic comments.

5 comments :

Unknown said...

I thought this could be the fastest way to reach you. I am new in sketchup, one weekend and I now I see life as borders and...
I have told several friends and even tryed to download the program again, but it suddenly goes to a page http://www.elabs5.com/functions/mailing_list.html
with a text that says: document.write('
a form box
a JOIN! button and

');

I appreciate your work.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ethan Anderson said...

That looks neat. I guess I'll see if I can at least get sketchup /viewer/ working on ubuntu..

Ethan Anderson said...

Gaahh, that's not working either..
*headdesk*

Anonymous said...

美容課程專業彩妝網化妝課程健康瘦身減肥健康飲食瘦身瘦身減肥飲食常識營養理論營養飲食指導新娘化妝化妝美容瑜伽常識來也匆匆,去也匆匆飲食健康新新數碼的生活英語學習新突破飲食文化
快樂比較多愛,永無止境愛情哲理人生哲理我的激情人生我的數碼生活語言學習美味生活生活點滴人生成長生活隨筆一生的等待成長歷程新科技視野一片面包,一杯牛奶品味下午茶親情無價哲理美文人生歷程輕松減肥
喝了這杯就回家別怕我傷心你我的過去好心態,好心情時尚數碼生活新網購時尚深深的愛過你機場的咖啡廳裏
愛自由,自由愛營養美食吃出健康裔膚瑜伽練出窈窕身材數碼新時代飲食直通車飲食保健美食博客