As you may have noticed from our long list of new features in 7, SketchUp Pro is now more powerful than ever. We're trying to make it super easy to upgrade from previous versions of SketchUp Pro to the latest one. If you have an active license for SketchUp Pro 6 (or 5, or 4, or 3, or 2, or 1), you can upgrade it to a SketchUp Pro 7 license through our online store. Once you've purchased your new, upgraded license, you'll receive an email with two important pieces of information:
- Link to download Google SketchUp Pro 7 (if you haven't already)
- License information you need to authorize it
Here are some more things to keep in mind:
- The cost to upgrade each license is US$95, EU€64 or UK£51.
- Please have your current serial number, registered user and company name available when you visit the upgrade portion of our store.
- If you have any trouble upgrading, please visit our online help center for more detailed instructions.
- If you purchased a SketchUp Pro 6 license on or after October 1, 2008, the fee is waived as long as you upgrade before or on December 31, 2008.
- If you purchased a SketchUp Pro license through one of our authorized resellers, please contact that reseller directly for upgrade terms.
- If you've contacted us through the Help Center recently, we will try to respond as quickly as possible. Visit this forum post for troubleshooting suggestions.