Sketchup Blog - News and Notes from the Sketchup folks

Kolbe & Kolbe goes dynamic

Over the last few months, we've been thrilled to watch Kolbe & Kolbe, a window and door manufacturer from Wisconsin, build one the most impressive product catalogs on the Google 3D Warehouse. Kolbe has published over 1,800 SketchUp components, making it one of the leading manufacturers to use the 3D Warehouse for product promotion.


Today, we're even more thrilled that Kolbe has inaugurated their first Dynamic Components collection, which adds dynamic configuration options and animation to their product models. Check 'em out – we think you'll find them useful.

Permalink | Links to this post |
The comments you read here belong only to the person who posted them. We do, however, reserve the right to remove off-topic comments.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

it is so cool

Andres said...

I have a nex blog about Sketchup!!I am from Spain!!You can see all my models, also you can download all of them free!!I'm waiting for you!!Visit me in www.andopelao.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Peter,

I am interested in learning more about the production of these components. A quick phone call would probably answer most of my questions; is there a number I can reach you at?

Thanks,
Kyle J Marsh