Sketchup Blog - News and Notes from the Sketchup folks

Stangl Associates uses SketchUp & LayOut for plant design

This was a particularly fun case study to work on. Mitchel Stangl, a longtime Google SketchUp Pro customer and power user, agreed after a trip to this year's daratechPLANT conference to write a case study about his use of SketchUp Pro and LayOut. His company, Stangl Associates, designs process plants. Since he began using SketchUp years ago, Mitchel has created some of the most detailed and interesting models we've seen.

Check out this case study; some of Mitchel's impressive LayOut documents are below.


Permalink | Links to this post |
The comments you read here belong only to the person who posted them. We do, however, reserve the right to remove off-topic comments.

4 comments :

Arthur Moniz said...

Very impressive.

Unknown said...

As far as the whole thing and the direction Google Skecthup pro is taking I am sick and tired of having to deal with stupid Google Earth features. I DONT NEED IT ! I am an architect I generate context myself IF I need to. Please take the @Last software team back to their before-Google status, OR ELSE! :o)

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.