Google Sketchup Pro 8 (with LayOut 3) is now available for purchase or upgrade in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. You can find out all about the great new features in this short video. It's really quite simple to upgrade from previous versions of SketchUp Pro to the latest one: If you have an active license for SketchUp Pro 7 (or 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, or 1) you can upgrade it to a SketchUp Pro 8 license through our online store. Once you've purchased your new, upgraded license, you'll receive an email with two important pieces of information:
1. A link to download Google SketchUp Pro 8 (if you haven't already)
2. License information you need to authorize your software
If you’d like to try it out before upgrading, please feel free to download an eight-hour trial from our website.
Here are some more things to keep in mind:
- The cost to upgrade each license is US$95, EU€83 or UK£68.
- Please have your current serial number, registered user and company name available when you visit the upgrade portion of our store.
- If you do not have your current serial or authorization number, follow these instructions to locate and retrieve them.
- If you have any trouble upgrading, please visit our Help Center for more detailed instructions.
- If you purchased a SketchUp Pro 7 license on or after August 1, 2010, the upgrade fee is waived as long as you upgrade on or before November 1, 2010.
- If you have an EDU license that is not yet expired, your SketchUp Pro 8 upgrade is free.
- If you purchased a SketchUp Pro license through one of our authorized resellers, please contact that reseller directly for upgrade terms.
- If you have a need to contact us through the Help Center in the near future, please keep in mind that while we do get a little bogged down at release time, we will do our best to get back to you as as quickly as possible.
Permalink | Links to this post |