If you thought the 3D View for models in Google 3D Warehouse was cool, you will flip for the new "Zoom and Pan". Now you can orbit, zoom in, pan around, and zoom out -- right in the preview window without having to download the model. Use your mouse wheel to roll in for a closer view. Click and hold the Shift key to pan around. You can even change the view when zoomed in! Check out this model of the Eiffel Tower.
- Click on the 3D View button in the preview window.
- Click and hold the left mouse button to swivel your view.
- Now the really cool part...roll your mouse wheel forward to zoom in.
- Click and hold the left mouse button to swivel the zoomed-in view.
- Hold the Shift key and pan up, down, left and right.
Now it's possible to get a clear idea of the model before you decide to download it!
Permalink | Links to this post |